A few reminders and details about Saturday’s festivities:
- PLEASE NOTE: The WeldWerks taproom will be closing early at 4pm on Saturday, June 20th 2020.
- The event will be held at the Centennial Ballroom in the DoubleTree Hotel in Downtown Greeley. The first session will take place from 11 am to 2 pm and the second session from 4 pm to 7 pm.
- For all the latest updates check out the official Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/219364352400070
- Parking is available at the hotel with an overflow lot at The Greeley Tribune, located across the street from WeldWerks Brewing on the west side of 8th Ave between 5th and 6th. Do not park in spots designated “No Parking”, as violators may be towed. Additional downtown parking can be found using the map found on the Greeley DDA’s website: http://www.greeleydowntown.com/parking-map/
- The line for entry to each session will begin outside of the hotel at the WeldWerks tent located on the corner of 7th St and 10th Ave. This is an indoor event but be prepared for any crazy Colorado weather.
- Tickets will only be available for purchase online through Eventbrite and tickets will not be sold at the door (There are no tickets available for sale at the door. This is a sold out event). Please have your tickets printed or ready on your mobile device so we can get everyone checked in as quickly as possible!
- All attendees must be 21 or older. Attendees must present a valid photo ID at the time of entry with their ticket.
- Food trucks will be located directly outside of the hotel on 7th St. However, food must be enjoyed outside before re-entry to the event. No alcohol is allowed outside of the Centennial Ballroom and no food is allowed inside the event.
- Bottle shares and outside alcohol are not permitted at the event or while waiting in line, no exceptions!
- Outside beverages are not allowed, however water bottles are permitted. All water bottles must either be clear and sealed or empty. Water will be available at the event.
- Backpacks are not allowed into the event and there is no bag check available, so please plan accordingly. Small bags or purses are subject to search prior to entry.
- Other prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following: illegal drugs, pets (with the exception of service animals), lawn/camping chairs or other seating, weapons of any kind.
- Enjoy responsibly! We reserve the right to refuse admittance, deny service, and/or remove individuals from the event for any reason.
If you have any questions leading up to the event, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
Saturday, June 20th, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (MDT)
DoubleTree At Lincoln Park
919 7th Street
Greeley, CO 80631
Organized by WeldWerks Community Foundation